If you are injured at work while in the performance of your regular duties:
- Report to the nurse or call the nurse. The nurse has been trained to treat, call for additional treatment options, or send to hospital. However - IF THE INJURY IS SIGNIFICANT AND NEEDS SERIOUS MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 911. Use common sense - just because you are in a school doesn't mean the school has to do everything.
- Whenever you are first able, fill out a work-related incident report. See link below.
- Follow the Workers Compensation instructions.
- Contact Maryann Bell, the district Workers Compensation contact person for confirmation, updates, and questions.
- See the district Workers Compensation booklet, below.