If you are injured at work while in the performance of your regular duties:

  1. Report to the nurse or call the nurse.  The nurse has been trained to treat, call for additional treatment options, or send to hospital.  However -  IF THE INJURY IS SIGNIFICANT AND NEEDS SERIOUS MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 911.  Use common sense - just because you are in a school doesn't mean the school has to do everything.
  2. Whenever you are first able, fill out a work-related incident report.  See link below.
  3. Follow the Workers Compensation instructions.
  4. Contact Maryann Bell, the district Workers Compensation contact person for confirmation, updates, and questions.
  5. See the district Workers Compensation booklet, below.