If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.
If you know your rights and don’t exercise them, you still don’t have any!
On this page you will find answers to a variety of questions you may have concerning many legal and medical issues. Remember knowledge is power and the more you know the better prepared you are for those unexpected situations. This information is only a start. Please contact your building Rep or call the V.E.A. office for more information on any issue.
- Stakeholder Perspectives on PARCCOn April 27, 2018, New Jersey Commissioner of Education Dr. Lamont Repollet and the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) released a statewide broadcast calling for public input to inform New Jersey’s next generation of statewide assessments. This broadcast marked the first step of the transition away from PARCC, or Partnership for Assessment of Readine […]
Latest from NJEA Issues & Action
- Gov. Murphy keeps pledge to scale back testing
- Thank Murphy, Sweeney, and Coughlin for a budget that supports public education!
- NJEA Exec. Dir. Ed Richardson: Murphy, Sweeney on the verge of school funding solution
- Districts love laptops but ignore their ergonomics
- When school is out, construction begins